Providing a proactive response to marine oil and fuel spills in rough waters, we offer floating boom supply, installation, and removal service as required.
Contact us today for a free consultation Or call us on: 0434 314 803
Designed and engineered by Trade Enviro, the video above shows a huge amount of turbulent water moving all around the floating boom and altering the conditions substantially. The boom was designed as a heavy duty floating boom to protect suction lines from debris like sticks, branches and anything else that could become an obstruction. Needless to say, the client was very happy with the result.
Our floating booms are made in Australia and designed for tough Australian conditions. They create marine containment barriers within their boundaries after being deployed. Containment booms, also known as ‘floating booms’ or ocean booms are typically installed prior to a project beginning. Deployed floating booms ensure the containment of free-floating liquid spills. They can also be used as an integral component of spill response for oil spill management and oil containment. Containment booms can be accompanied by recovery equipment, high-speed boom reels, and storage systems as well as spill kits and silt curtains. They’re available in different shapes and sizes according to your application. If you are not sure of your requirements contact us today for product information
Rapid deployment, ease of cleaning, optimal storage configurations and efficient transportation.
Our floating containment booms are designed for still or open water conditions with fast currents. Heavy duty oil spill booms, external foam filled deflection floats and components are available.
Trade Enviro offer a complete, supply, installation, removal service as required.
- Storage: Conveniently folded for transport, deployment and repacking
- Closed-cell foam floatation: Provides greater durability, buoyancy, wave and wind resistance
- PVC casings: UV stabilized heavy duty
- Gal chain: Lower tension member and ballast for the boom
- Convenient handles & fold points: For ease of handling and storage
- Quality construction: Webbing reinforced seams for strength, using high tensile strength fabric, PVC or urethane coated fabrics
- Universal Boom Connectors: improves load distribution, enables multiple booms to be joined together quickly and individual lengths can be replaced
If you are unsure of your requirements? Talk to Trade Enviro for some reliable advice or a fully packaged cost-effective solution.
Floating Boom Configurations
|MODEL NUMBER||Casing material||Free board||Draft|
|CB450-class 1||680gsm PVC||150mm||300mm|
|CB650-class 1||680gsm PVC||200mm||450mm|
|CB900 class 1||680gsm PVC||250mm||650mm|
|CB1000 heavy duty (ocean boom)||900gsm||260mm||740mm|
Frequently Asked Questions on Containment Booms