A floating containment boom is a proactive response to marine oil and fuel spills in rough waters. Trade Enviro can assist with supply, installation, and removal as required.
Contact us today for a free consultation Or call us on: 0434 314 803
Designed and engineered by Trade Enviro, the video above shows a huge amount of turbulent water moving around the floating boom barrier, altering the conditions substantially. The boom was custom designed as a heavy duty containment boom to protect suction lines.
Made in Australia for Australian Conditions
Our floating debris containment booms are made in Australia and designed for Australian conditions.
They create containment barriers within their boundaries after being deployed. Containment booms, also known as ‘floating booms’ are installed prior to the beginning of a project and ensure the containment of free-floating liquid spills.
They can also be used as an integral component of spill response for oil spill management and oil containment. Containment booms can be accompanied by recovery equipment, high-speed boom reels, and storage systems as well as spill kits and silt curtains. They’re available in different shapes and sizes according to your application. If you are unsure of your requirements contact us today for more information
Supply, installation and removal service
- Storage: Conveniently folded for transport, deployment and repacking
- Closed-cell foam floatation: Provides greater durability, buoyancy, wave and wind resistance
- PVC casings: UV stabilized heavy duty
- Gal chain: Lower tension member and ballast for the boom
- Convenient handles & fold points: For ease of handling and storage
- Quality construction: Webbing reinforced seams for strength, using high tensile strength fabric, PVC or urethane coated fabrics
- Universal Boom Connectors: improves load distribution, enables multiple booms to be joined together quickly and individual lengths can be replaced
Floating Boom Configurations
|MODEL NUMBER||Casing material||Free board||Draft|
|CB450-class 1||680gsm PVC||150mm||300mm|
|CB650-class 1||680gsm PVC||200mm||450mm|
|CB900 class 1||680gsm PVC||250mm||650mm|
|CB1000 heavy duty (ocean boom)||900gsm||260mm||740mm|
Frequently Asked Questions