Our Rubber floor bunding is an effective drive over bunding product designed for heavy vehicle movements. Install the product yourself or have us manage the installation for you. We ship the product directly to you on a small skid suitable for forklift operation and can supply pre-drilled, pre-cut and ready to install.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
What is rubber floor bunding?
- A permanent or temporary rubber spill control bunding solution allowing vehicles access to bunded containment areas (also referred to as drive over bunding or rollover bund).
- A durable form of spill control that is easily installed (supplied including fasteners for installation).
Rubber floor bunding creates a perfect barrier for wash-bays. It is also ideal when employed as secondary containment for liquid storage areas that contain bunded spill pallets or IBC bunds and water diversion as required.
Rubber floor bunding is 40mm x 120mm wide and opposed to square set bunding is not a trip hazard due to its height and shape making it a more versatile option for spill containment in heavy trafficked areas.
When considering the right bunding solution for your business, take into account the amount of traffic and expected usage expected during the life cycle of the product.
Rubber floor bunding stands up over time and is designed to protect the environment while providing vehicular access allowing for improved storage and transfer. We haven’t had a disappointed customer yet.
How to install Floor Bunding
The product is easily installed and is supplied in 5m sections or by the meter. Multiple sections are then joined seamlessly into a bunded area for perfect watertight containment. The bunding fastens into solid concrete floors with masonry fasteners. The use of adhesives ensures it is watertight and leak proof.
- Simply lay the bunding out flat in the sun for 30 mins prior to the installation. This softens it for easier handling and shaping.
- Ensure the rubber is pre-drilled with a two-stage depth. This should be 25mm for the first (15mm deep) and 8mm – 10mm the rest of the way through creating a shoulder for the bolt.
- Next, mark out and set out the area with a chalk line and lay the bunding out dry ensuring a good fit.
- Use the rubber section as a template and drill the concrete with a masonry drill bit 10mm deep.
- Remove and sweep the concrete dust from the work area.
- Liberally apply adhesive, starting from one end working the bunding into place securing the bolt as you go.
Trade Environmental can install your floor bunding at your premises
Prefer to have the product installed for you?
Contact us today for a free quote. We’ve been installing Rubber Floor Bunding for a wide range of businesses for many years and have the expertise to handle even the trickest installation jobs.
|TERFB||Rubber floor bunding||40mm||120mm||5mtr|
|TEFFB||Flexible floor bunding||75mm||100mm||5mtr or 10 mtr|
*These products (both TERFB and TEFFB) are available by the meter.
Get in Touch Today